Welcome

Welcome to Port Macquarie Golf Club

The Port Macquarie Golf Club was first formed in the early years of the century, although information is not available as to the exact date of formation. Old citizens have recollections of the game being played in 1906, but first printed references to be found are in 1911.

The course first played followed the foreshores from the Munster Street end of the camping reserve to the site of the cottages now situated east of Pacific Drive above the cliffs, thence westward to near Owen Street and then northward to Burrawan Street in the south-western corner of the portion of Oxley Park now occupied by the High School.

Sponsors